Our Song

I am lying on my bed
Just with my pillows
My eyes have turned to red
'Cause I'm filled with sorrows
I've got a wound in my head
And day-by-day it grows
As I keep on thinking of you
I can't help it no matter what I do.

I turned on the radio
Just to pacify
Myself from the heartaches
You left when you said goodbye
I realized my mistakes
As I'm hearing our song
Played by the radio that says
"Only in my arms is where you belong"

And now that I am alone
Inside this dark room
I just keep on crying
While I hear our song bringing
Back the memories of you
The things you love to do
And the moments we're singing
This melody with our hearts rejoicing.

I would never fall asleep
And I would just weep
With sorrows so deep
Although I seem like a creep
Still forever would I keep
Our song here deep inside'
In my window, I'd always peep
Waiting for you to come back by my side

I will keep on singing'
Our song in my heart
I will keep on smiling
Although we area apart
And I will keep on waiting
Just for you to come back
My lonely heart is still hoping
That someday, you would be there to knock.

0 comments: