Far From Beyond

It's been so long since the last time we'd talked...
The last word I heard from you was goodbye,
While my tears kept rolling from my eyes
That was six years ago.

Here I am right now, sittin' on the stairs,
Still askin' myself what went wrong with us
In spite of all the things I've done
To keep our relationship alive.

I can still recall when we're together
As those mem'ries keep coming back into my mind
I can't help but to tell myself, you still love me...
But what can I do?

Those are just mem'ries noe...
Past that I should forget
Where I can find my right girl.
But... when will it happen?
Tomorrow? Next month? Next year?
Uh... I don't know...

I guess It'll be the day I die...
Coz' I know I'll never forget you
As I choose to live on those mem'ries
When we are still together...

0 comments: