Destiny

Sometimes fear lives in my heart
Like what happens to any other human beings,
I don't know why and what
Should I be afraid of?
Maybe it's just a damned thing within me.

Fear of falling and failing make me sick
Not because I may be weak
But because
I am anxious about my own self
Not knowing where should I be.

Suddenly I found myself trapped
In an unknown destiny
I should discover the reality,
Somehow, no one could give a piece of pity,
To a lost soul like me.

Is this the place
...That I am destined to be?
I'm left alone
And no one could help me
Could someone lend a hand?

I never thought,
I never wondered,
I never planned,
And I am never prepared
For this kind of agony!

And then a light
A very bright light
Shone upon my face
It gave me hope
To struggle up and move on.

That light came from a girl
She was just standing in front of me
A very simple girl
Whom I admire so much
She extends her hand, she helps me out.

She was the girl...
Whom I'd been longing for,
And maybe, this is the right time,
The right time to know her,
To know her better and beyond herself.

But then, I awoke, this thing was just a dream
A dream that someday, somehow will come true,
The girl in my dream,
Would be someday real...
but in due time...

0 comments: