Hereafter (accepting death)

I plead you to leave me from this place
And hear the sound amazing grace!
Where I can wander and be enlightened instead
And leave these troubles, my beloved bed

In the hereafter is an infinite beauty
A galloping horse is what I am longing to see
The voice of freedom whispering in my ear
And flow with the breeze where a safe haven is near

Release me hastily so you wouldn't feel me go
And soon, I am nothing but memory tomorrow
Don't lock me up inside you closet
But let me out, along with the sunset

Death, I ceaselessly plead you to give
I want the whispers. I want to leave
The galloping of horses, an unknown breeze
And how soul shall dwell in peace

1 comments:

QueenBeeing said...

Wow, you are truly talented. You should consider publishing a book of poetry or having some of your work published in an anthology.