My Lady

I am supposed to be lonely
And never thought of falling so easy
But my heart seems to diagree
By letting the heartbeats fall for somebody.

A young lady with a face so lovely
Twinkling eyes like pearls beneath the sea
Oh I wonder how it feels to be
Falling in love with so deeply.

She's so beautiful to me
And she's so lovely as can be
I love her more than flowers can say
'Coz deep in my heart she's the one for me.

Dreaming of her every night and day
Wishing that she will smile at me
Her smile is the greatest thing for me
'Coz I always want her to be my lady.

I never thought of facing the reality
That she is now someone else's lady
I'd rather keep the heartaches within me
Even if I know this will surely kill me.

Wishing only that heaven will listen to me
Hoping that she will feel my love somebody
My love for her will still remain in me
And she will truly be my one and only.

0 comments: