I wish You Were My Guitar

I am alone in my room
And I'm feeling sexy
I'm lying on my bed
And I feel so much lonely.

Nobody is here
There's no one here but me
There's no reason to smile
I am missing you so badly.
Nothing can make me happy
And I feel so very empty
There is nobody I want to be by my side but you.
All I have is a guitar
Lying here with me inside this dark room
And I'm growing crazy.

I wish you were my guitar
I could play all night long.
And I could pluck your strings
When I wanna sing a song.
I will spread my wings
And make myself feel strong
While you are faraway
I'll try to think that there's nothing wrong.
Deep inside me, I believe
That only to me you belong.
The promises we've made will stay forever right inside our
hearts
Thru the distance and the spaces
Nothing and nobody could ever change
This love we are feeling.

0 comments: