Coda, Since '5

He said he didn't have much dough, to hold on to life
But thought, to wed, would be a sweet lullaby.
So, he laced this parched chalice, with these three roses,
And sought for his associate, that was since '5.

His first hour: He said: " I dealt with those two harlots;
They entered hell and I did rather be own my way.
Now, I met four young buffs, they did filter the smoke,
Yet, bluntly as a kid's dream; it roused me I must say".

I mused, Ah, so your rib is not with those cuties,
And you went on, since it's been hours since '5; I mean,
Now you came here,clutching this cup with a hazy mind.
You widened your space huh, but why in this bin?

That third hour came a low one; He met no key holder,
"It seems disgust, did better," he warily confessed.
"Look, freckles outmoded my styles in buttering,
It's winning my face; it's giving me distress".

The fourth hour: He almost lobbed these roses,
They're dying; his last grip kept them from the crag.
Gaze at their eyes now; they got every cruel stare,
So sorry, he can't ease their hearts with that murky ballad.

And he won't point out, why the second bottle's annoyed.
"I'd shut my mouth,'bout the fifth, he said.
"I'd feel a lot better if you would give me a hand,
and, hah, yes, give me one more big lift". I stretched.

"To what I am in, it is a maze,
the brush find worry, in panting my heart.
Now I am here, in this pit with Mr. Wine,
Plus this stare that never did depart.

Olympus' wrath are all over me,
Venus in chains; it cripples my mind,
Shakespeare, does, all but madly fantasize
'Bout Juliet's plea. Let Oedipus be blind!

Huh, the boy is too cool; he's taking his time,
Half an hour toying with that coin in his hand.
The ditty must be some place, off the jukebox's lefty face,
Can't he just twang that thing over there? I don't understand
...

Ah...let him be... I'd better set free these beauties.
By the way, thanks for watering them, I'll hit the road now.
I might be back afterward ol'pally," he said with a grin,
"Oh, please don't bother," I begged,"it is nearly dawn."

0 comments: